I was researching fitness trackers because I wanted to upgrade my BodyBugg. Through my search I found out that BodyFit Media was bought out by Jawbone and they were making new fitness trackers. I know I paid a pretty penny for my BodyBugg, but I was surprised to see that the Jabra bands were pretty costly.
When the Apple Watch was released I really didn’t have any desire to buy it. I like Apple products but I thought this was gimmick to get my money. One day I was speaking to my co-worker who wears the Apple Watch and found out it’s a fitness tracker too. Hmmm? I quickly went back to my office and jumped online to Google more about the watch. And then I went to the Apple Store after work to physically see it and ask questions. Ha! You would have thought I was buying a car because I was asking so many questions.
For the most part, I am not an impulse buyer. If I want something, I like to wait before I buy it. And if I’m still thinking about it days later then that gives me the Ok to buy it. Which is exactly what happened with the Apple Watch. I could not get it out of my head. So last weekend I decided to spend my hard earned money on it.
I went into the Apple Store with every intention on buying the watch and an extra Milanese Loop watch band because I wasn’t a fan of the plastic watchband that came with the watch. Do you know that mug was $150? Child please! The watch combined with the new band and Apple Care (Shout out to Christen for posting about why it’s essential) was going to be a grip. I just didn’t feel comfortable spending that much money so I bought the watch with Apple Care but left the additional watchband in the store.
Later that evening I began to look up 3rd party vendors that sell Apple Watch accessories. I found a lot of neat accessories. I even found the watchband that I wanted to buy at the Apple Store but for hella cheap. I ended up buying some cool accessories for the Apple Watch for a fraction of what the watchband would have cost.
Check out these cool accessories for the Apple Watch that you didn’t know you needed.
1. Stainless Steel Metal Apple Watch Band in Gray – replacement metal watch band for Apple Watch. Comes in a variety of colors and finishes.
2. Apple Watch Case Plastic Cover Snap On Hard Protective Case – protect Apple Watch from scratches and minor dents without compromising usability.
3. Apple Watch Stainless Steel Magnetic Closure Clasp Band – personalize your Apple Watch with this stainless steel mesh strap. Much cheaper than the one Apple makes.
4. Apple Watch Adapter for for Regular Bands – turns your regular watch band into an Apple Watch compatible band.
5. Apple Watch Travel Case – case holds and protects your watch for storage or travel.
6. Apple Watch and iPhone Charging Station – Aluminum dual charging stand for your Apple watch and iPhone.
7. Case-Mate Flexible Elastomer Band for Apple Watch – this bangle-styled band creates an attractive and fashionable look that’s essential in any collection.