Homemade conditioner for your natural hair is easy to make. Most of the ingredients you may have on hand in the kitchen. Skip all of the harsh chemicals and make your own healthy deep conditioner.
This is the only deep protein conditioner recipe you will need in your life. It is the bomb and helps with preventing breakage. I put it on my dry hair and sit under my steamer. But you can also put on a shower cap and sit under the dryer too. Both works.
Protein Conditioner Recipe
- 1 Cup Aubrey GPB Balancing Conditioner
- 4 Tbsp Honey
- 4 Tbsp Castor Oil
- 4 Tblsp Vegetable Glycerin
- 4 Tbsp Jojoba Oil (Or Olive Oil)
- 8 drops Basil Essential Oil
- 8 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 8 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 4 Drops Liquid Vitamin A (using dropper)
- 4 Drops Liquid Vitamin D (using dropper)
- 4 Drops Liquid Vitamin E (using dropper)
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix it well. Apply to hair and let it do its magic.
Sometimes our hair needs more moisture and less protein. If you want to make it a moisture conditioner instead of the protein, replace with your favorite moisturizing conditioner.